Tuesday 27 October 2009

heyy heyyy

I havn't wrote for a while-
I HAVE MY MACBOOK BACK :D
yey tt's all lovely & shiny & working (it broke just before I went on holiday, the screen wouldnt turn on :s) & I didn't have to pay anything either, BRUCEY BONUS!

So recently:
Last Friday my mommy & my 2 aunts came up to visit which was nice because I dont get to see them very often, as they live in Birmingham & I'm in Chelenham & I dont often get the same days off as they do.
I got a cute dress/top for my Graduation which is next month so I dont have to worry about that next month.
I got a bonus & a payrise from work which is very useful seeing that it's almost xmas! We start xmas food & drinks next weds......Im going to be sick of xmas music by the time it gets here!

I won a £20 voucher for being the best worker for the quarter weyyyyy (I'm planning on buying Lost season 5)

I'm addicted to the Southern Vampire Mysteries-Finished book 4 this morning & started reading what I thought was the next....got a few chapters in & thought I didnt remember some things happening, then I realized it was the wrong bloody book!! DOH

I have a day off tomorrow :D going to meet up with Claire, Kirsty & Chloe =]
My Halloween costume came the other day, its a bit small :s but Im planning on squashing myself into it!!!!

1 comment: