Tuesday 13 October 2009

I'm Back

=]
Did you miss me??!!! I doubt it, but here are a few updates with what I have been up to recently!

The last week I have been in Majorca & it was lovely!! Not too keen on being back, jumping from 30 degrees to under 20 is a bit of a shock to the system!!

So the flight there-was delayed but only by an hour or so, as we were landing into Palma I got really bad pains in my head from the pressure-felt like my eyebrows were being sliced off!
Now I know how Harry Potter felt when his scar burned!

When we got there we went out for dinner at this little shack by the beach-I kept throwing up though which wasnt good =[ I was so hungry I was sick!!
went in the apartment hotel pool which was so cold but the sun warmed me up after.

Day 2- we visited this beach at Formentor which was lush!!! You could see all the fishys in the sea =]

Weds- we went to the market in old town Alcudia & walked along the walls, it was too hot though so we had to come down for a drink & lemon mirringue pie (which was soooo good), then we ventured on to Port Da Alcudia which was a bit more touristy & Chavvy :s
Everything in Majorca is so expensive so I didnt buy much, a bag of sweets cost 4.60 euros which is roughly about £5....... even a pot noodle cost 2.60 :/

Went for a bike ride into town & it poured with rain for about 10 mins, was like a crazy monsoon!!

On friday we went to Palma & Palma aquarium which was amazing!!!!

Spent most of the holiday on the beach & wandering around eating ice creams =]


since i've come back-i have to work 8 days straight till I can have a day off =[


I've also decided that I'm not being freddy kruger for halloween anymore but a zombie marie antoinette.

thats all for now

No comments:

Post a Comment